Pivot machines are running all over Egypt , Different places with different operating conditions. Farmers need to know more about products and its installation , maintenance process. Tires for center pivot machines must be with special features to save the machines structure giving it the best conditions of running .
To catch up with what must you know about pivot tires ,AGRILAND EGYPT is always working to give technical recommendations for engineers and farmers.Besides we supply our special irrigation tires all over Egypt with high quality and special price units .
– It is recommended to use the special irrigation tires which branded with the symbol R-1 or IRRIGATION TIRE .
– There are different sizes for tires so keep your recommended size for your machine.
–The most common size of irrigation TIRES used in Egypt is 14.9 * 24 to provide the largest amount of float and stability
– The number of layers made of the frame (Ply Rating) expresses the strength and tolerance of the frame ,which is written on the Tire or symbolized by one of the symbols D = 8 PR / C = 6 PR / E = 10 PR
– It is recommended to use new tires with equal layers ( PR ) or larger than the old tires to maintain operating conditions
– It also shows if the tire is working as a TUBE TIRE or TUBELESS.It is not recommended to operate the tire that needs internal rubber without it
– The date of manufacture appears on the tire, as well as operating pressure and is usually in KPA
– To know the pressure of tire operating by multiplying the written code *( 0.145 ) to a pound / square inch (PSI)
– (Example) If the written 200 KPA is the required pressure 200 * 0.145 = 29 psi
– Tires shall be shipped from manufacturers at pressures of 30-35 psi, but should be reduced to the pressure indicated for operation before using
– Operating pressure for tires is a must important. Low-pressure operating will damage tires and train units
– The number of LUGS around the tires and its height is an important factor for the operation in the conditions of hard soil and be the best 21 pairs up to 32 mm depth while maintaining the open distance between Lugs to slip through the soil
– Install the tires on suitable RIMS with the standard sizes following the required installation steps
– Check tire pressure several times a year (pre-season, monthly during season and after completion)